Reach new levels of automation with a complete legislative solution
- Eliminate manual workflows. Create and manage items for agendas in one system.
- Automate agenda item approvals with electronic approval processes.
- Simplify agenda creation—automatically compile files and supporting materials for upcoming meetings.
- Organize, store and retrieve electronic documents.
- Easily track legislation and generate historical reports for staff, citizens and council.
Legislative workflows often require a significant commitment from clerical staff. Drafting legislation, getting items approved, compiling information from various departments, and creating an agenda are integral parts of the premeeting process, yet can be very time-consuming. Then, there are live and post-meeting processes that staff must follow to ensure an accurate account of a meeting. With so many moving parts, steps can be overlooked or items can be inadvertently dropped. Using a completely automated, round-trip legislative workflow solution can save staff countless hours while helping them maintain legislative accuracy.
Granicus' Legislative Management Suite, powered by Legistar technology, allows government staff to easily manage the entire legislative process from start to finish. From drafting files, through assignment to various departments, to final approval, this suite is an automated solution designed to reduce workloads and create a more efficient method for managing decisions.
The Legislative Management Suite helps governments organize, store and easily retrieve electronic documents all in one sytem. It also maintains all legislative data and tracks each item’s path through the entire process. Plus, it allows staff to quickly and easily publish agenda and minutes documents to the Web, helping ensure records availability and promote government transparency.