Connecting government leaders and communities like never before
Granicus’ digital agenda app for government has just become even more connected to the pulse of the community. It now integrates with Granicus’ Citizen Participation Suite, a community engagement and crowdsourcing platform. With iLegislate and the Citizen Participation Suite combined, you can now listen to ideas and feedback from the public anywhere, at anytime. With
tablet use on Websites having grown 300% in the past year, it is clear that critical information needs to be more than digital; it must be mobile.
Benefits & Functionality
- Browse ideas
- See originating locations for ideas with the map view
- Public officials can solicit ideas through Facebook and Twitter
- Sort ideas by newest, recent activity, highest rated, most comments, category, status, or type
- Follow ideas and get alerts on new idea activity
- See key demographics for ideas
- Use profile and location to understand idea supporters
By giving the public the ability to comment on agenda items, elected officials can get virtual public opinion polls on items being considered.
- Review public comments for an upcoming meeting
- Review public comments for specific agenda items
- Analyze supporting, opposing, and neutral opinion by percentage and color coding