DIR (Dept. of Information Resources)
DIR is a streamline cooperative purchasing program for State and Local Government, public education and other public entities focused in Texas, but also serving public entities outside of the State. Granicus meets the Department of Information Resources criteria for providing comprehensive web development and management services.
Granicus’ DIR Contract Number is: DIR-TSO-3631
The Technology category we offer is Software Service Providers
- View the DIR Cooperative Contracts (Link)
- View Granicus’ Exclusive DIR Civica Pricing (PDF)
- View Granicus’ Exclusive DIR Product Pricing (PDF)
- View Granicus’ Warranty and Return Policy (PDF)
- View all Granicus Products and Services (PDF)
To view our contract at the DIR Website, please visit Granicus’ DIR Page.
To obtain a quote and/or place a purchase order, please contact us at your convenience:
Michael Brown, Client Executive, Michael.Brown@granicus.com, (571) 233-0085