Fully hosted, cloud-based foundation for all Granicus Suites
- Cloud-based content delivery platform that expands as your needs grow.
- Manage and store unlimited public meeting data.
- Upload and publish content including documents, videos and more.
- Leverage an open architecture and connect with existing systems.
- Get enterprise scalability through a world-class hosted infrastructure.
- Create a paperless agenda environment with iLegislate® for the iPad.
The Open Platform is the cloud-based foundation for all Granicus applications. It allows government organizations to manage and store an unlimited amount of public meeting data. This foundation also includes the core of our content management, administration, and distribution tools that are leveraged in each Granicus suite. The platform includes free access to our APIs and SDKs to help you seamlessly connect your Granicus solution to systems in place at your organization.
On its own, the Open Platform can create a powerful website experience for citizens through a web portal. The platform provides the ability to upload and publish content, such as videos, audio, and documents. It also includes the iPad app, iLegislate®, to view paperless agendas and related meeting videos. Live video webcasting can easily be added to the Granicus Open Platform through our encoder.