Engage citizens in productive new ways online
- Provide easy-to-use online tools for citizen ideas and feedback.
- Reduce staff time - effortlessly collect, manage and prioritize citizen input.
- Create focused conversations and get input on specific initiatives.
- Receive timely and actionable feedback on the issues at hand.
- Involve community members throughout the governing process and produce better outcomes.
- Access community ideas, demographics, and feedback on an iPad with iLegislate®.
Productive citizen participation helps improve policy outcomes. As more voices are heard, a broader perspective is shared and trust is built in the community. Today, innovative online tools make managing citizen input easier while expanding engagement to a wider base. With about 80% of North America online, it is necessary to effectively leverage the most powerful communications media available.
The Citizen Participation Suite is the most efficient way to hear from a broader group of residents. Using online engagement tools, it’s easy for more people to contribute ideas for community improvement and provide feedback on current initiatives. These tools are a convenient way for citizens to stay in engaged in the governing process and in turn, help the organization collect timely and actionable input from citizens.
The Citizen Participation Suite makes it easy to consolidate and organize public opinions. Staff can run reports and distribute them to elected members or department heads, giving them a deeper understanding of public opinion before they make decisions.
Granicus is the only provider of a platform for both open idea generation and integrated public meeting feedback.